Death Note: TRoK Trailer Death Note: TRoK Trailer

errrm, yuck

made me sick, you spend all your time one this crap when you could be doing dinosauw episode 2 or superheros, and that white haired guy had weird eyes, wasn't very good, but i could not do better as i dont animate, best i have done is beethoven paintamation on youtube.

Dinosauw Episode 1 Dinosauw Episode 1

my favorate

oi have to say out of any video i have ever made this has been my favorate, i engoy reading the script and watching if when it if finished . Dinosauw is also my favorate character and i like him more than any other person in are upcoming animations.

mrjanga responds:

Yeah, sure ya do.

Batman Meets Twoface Batman Meets Twoface

errrr....well...

The animation was good and the batman voice as good,if you didn't try and make it a parody it could have been a great cartoon version of the two face death......but i liked when gordon laughed at bat falling.

batman's themesong batman's themesong

terrible in a good way.

That wasnt funny persay, but batmans eyes looked cool, so i give you a 10.....i know weird isn't it?

vlaktemaat responds:

thank you...im know it's terrible, the drawings, the "animation" and the story haha but it's one of my first flash movies:P

check out my other movies for some better stuff:)

Batman : Mr. Freeze Batman : Mr. Freeze

this is a great batman episode!

very good, i just saw the episode you based this on last week.

Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire

cool

great song and animation.

Micheal Jackson Persuades Micheal Jackson Persuades

R.I.P

this was fun to make but i will now take a moment to say "goodbye micheal jakson you where great".

R.I.P

I love space I love space

HI Koit!

I love this as much as Sci Fi Rocks. Remember my review? It said...

wickedwicked